
After our epic tour of White Island, we quickly sped off to Taupo and spent the night there. The next morning we head off to Wellington and on the way we stopped by at Wanganui for lunch. We took a route that was luckily just reopened after a recent landslide (the photo below is from one of the lookout stops on this route. Would have been unfortunate to miss out on such a view). Nothing much happens during our journey back. So after 12 days, 4000km and almost $1000 spent, the travel finish. What did I get from this adventure? I have no idea really. The thing that really matters - making yourself closer to your Creator - is not something that I had achieved during this trip. Despite this, I'm an avid traveler and has so long to travel and finally got someone to travel with me. The trip didn't dissapoint a bit (apart from Huka Prawn Park) and I thouroughly enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment