---continued from
part 1: It shocked me a bit and caused me to paused for a while. My mate, who had started solah (formal prayer) earlier, just finished his solah and was then approached by the fella. They started discussing and even though I was supposed to concentrate on my solah, I just couldn't contain myself from peeping in. In a nutshell, that guy said that we should seek Jesus as our saviour, Jesus would save us from hell and that he was a prophet. wtf. Not the first two, but the last part, he's a prophet? lmao. When I finished my prayer, I totally ignored him and left my mate there. hahaha. Don't worry, nothing happened to my mate as he also quickly end the conversation and excused himself. That night, we stayed away from the room and only return to sleep at the dorm. That guy was kinda huge, a Maori, I guess (think of Jonah Lomu of the All Blacks..) We checked out the next day and never had anymore conversation with that guy. I never regretted not talking to him anyway. It would just be pointless to get your point across to someone who clearly thinks himself as a prophet. This guy was staying at a backpacker, and by the looks of his stuffs and setup, he's there for long term. In addition, aside from us, he didn't talk much to anyone else even though clearly most people in that backpacker are not Christians. So, how can this guy be a prophet?
On a totally unrelated note, I got the colds again...sigh. This should be my last post for the week, as I need to get cracking for a test on Friday. I will also be on-call on Thursday and trying to get a patient for a case report. Cheerios. Here are some funny photo with bad English (worse than mine).

2 comments:
that guy..schizo? bipolar?
dunno, didn't bother to analyse him..
Post a Comment