Friday, 5 December 2008

tired

4 days ago I touched down in Malaysia after going through Sydney, Darwin & then Singapore. It wasn't fun dragging a huge luggage on Singapore's MRT & then public bus through the causeway link to JB. Nevertheless it was cheap & feasible, albeit barely, & I managed to get to Larkin at 15 minute to 1 am, just in time for the last bus to Shah Alam. Now, after days of shopping, I'm knackered & sitting idly at home. Terengganu's recent flood has receded at the moment but Malaysian meteorologists predicted that there will be a new flood over the weekend, so if the forecast remain as it is, my plan to go there will be postponed. On another note, interestingly Selangor MB held a talk on Palestine issue as part of an opening ceremony of a local hall here not far from my home. Impressive indeed. I tried going but as I got there, the talk started late, it was outside & with my failure to adapt to Malaysia's humidity & subsequent profuse perspiration, I just went back before it started. Maybe there was a hint of laziness. Maybe...      


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least you have a talk to go to... im stuck at home most of the time, been out a few times but with most of my friends working/busy with wedding preps, not much i i've done. cept eat.